The BreatheCore monitoring system has been extensively used in pre-clinical settings, and numerous pilot data have been accepted for presentation at major international thoracic surgery meetings, hence reinforcing preliminary claims.
- 22nd European Conference on General Thoracic Surgery (ESTS), 2014 Copenhagen, Denmark
- Yale Tech bootcamp, 2016 New Haven, USA
- 24th European Conference on General Thoracic Surgery (ESTS), 2016 Naples, Italy
- Bio international, 2016 San Francisco, USA
- 35th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Association for Chest Surgery (JACS), 2018 Chiba, Japan
- AATS Surgical Patient Safety Course, 2018 Boston, USA